- Because this is a rustic, bush getaway, we do not have television, internet access or radios available to our guests. If you would like to listen to music please bring your Ipods/mp3/4 players and headphones.
- There is mobile phone reception at the lodge.
- It gets very hot here in summer. Please be aware that we do not have air-conditioners.The cottage is equipped with a ceiling fan.
- Please bring your own swimming towels – all other linen is provided.
- If you would like to use the braai/bbq facilities, fire wood and charcoal briquettes are available to purchase at the lodge. Meat packs, bread rolls and a salad can also be provided.
- The cottage sleeps two in a double bed. A stretcher can be provided for an additional guest sleeping in the same room (a bit of a squeeze).
- Jackal’s Den is pet friendly, however, because we are situated in a game reserve and the lodge is not fenced, pets must be neutered/spayed and on a leash at all times. Unfortunately we can not accommodate aggressive/noisy dogs. There is a well behaved dog on the property.