- moving to the bush
- starting a new job
- buying my farm
- settling in
- the end of a long-term relationship with my partner
- learning to be alone but not lonely
- finding myself
- learning to live a slow and happy life
Inspiration, company, happiness, knowledge, slowing down, my spot for interacting with the world, my space for sharing my feelings, learning about other people, making new friends, a part of my life. These all came true right here in this place of mine.
- 981 comments
- 231 blog posts
- over 23,500 hits from all over the globe
- 1 newspaper article about the blog
- 1 post freshly pressed by WordPress
As always, it’s the readers who ultimately decide whether a blog succeeds or fails, so to you all – I say thank you. You have helped make this space such a wonderful place to be for me. Many of my regular commentors have become good friends. It wouldn’t be the same without you. Thank you.